Full Job Description
We know what it means to put the customer first—our business is built upon a tradition of exceptional, individualized customer service. Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful, expanding company where every team member makes a difference and where initiative and hard work are valued and rewarded. We are confident that if you choose to work at ROBINSON, you will be taking your first steps towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
We are currently seeking an knowledgeable plumbing salesperson at our Vancouver location.
What you will do:
- Provide information to customers about products, services, pricing, promotions
- Provide timely quotations and accurate order processing and delivery
- Prepare small to medium size job quotations
- Source and price product as per quote request
- Enter orders into the system
- Fill customer orders promptly and accurately
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Handle customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner
- Stock shelves and maintain warehouse aisles
- Conduct stock checks for customers and other branches
- Assist in shipping and receiving as required
- General warehouse duties as required
- You have a strong customer service background
- You have a solid understanding of plumbing products
- You are results oriented with strong attention to detail
- You possess a strong mathematical aptitude
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are self-motivated and enjoying working with others
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient with general computer programs
- Your industry related experience is considered an asset
ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including:
- An inclusive, fun and family-oriented work environment
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Annual Profit Share
- Paid Wellness Days
- RRSP Matching
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Sabbatical Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and promotion opportunities
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON’s reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada’s Best Managed Companies. ROBINSON is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and respectful workplace. We strive to foster an environment that values our differences and believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
ROBINSON will provide accommodation for candidates with disabilities throughout our interview and selection process.
Thank you to all interested candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.